Pasha Ungu Family-Adelia Establishing Application In Bandung

Looks like the love relationship between the Pasha Ungu and Adelia was not kidding. In fact, the two families had met each other. Pasha Ungu was a big family had visited the residence of Adeline in Bandung on Sunday yesterday.

The purpose of the gathering itself was to bring both sides of the family. Moreover, it was Pasha looks so serious with such a beautiful stewardess. "Hopefully what we can all aspire shared between my sister Adelia is seamless. As I see from all these developments are apparently gathering is expected. So, the big family we've been to Bandung," he added.

Then if the dialogue was as well as markers that Pasha has been applied for Adeline?

"It is for Hospitality, reach out again to the family of Adeline. But I myself can not be consolidated. So I do not know what. The old man behind a new tomorrow, then let me tell parents the results," he concluded.