Olivia Jansen Lubis Does not Want to Be Comedy

Since starring in "Cinta 2 Hati". Olivia Lubis Jensen fell in love with acting Dania. Still, that does not mean all bids film. She did not want to force myself to selectively choose a role. Benny Jensen and daughter pair Viverina Lubis admitted reluctantly appeared in the comedy film genre.

She admitted, not the type of girl humorous. "I do not want comedy, because I feel I can not be funny and felt not a comedy," she said that discussion with my mom and manajems before accepting a bid. Likewise with nuanced movie sex. She admitted that he would immediately reject it if you get an offer that required him to show the film opens. 'I will not be. I'm still aging this hour (17 years, ed), if it's adult films (dewasa. ed). So I had to search for age-appropriate films offer me. " she said.

Appeared in three films, Olivia is always the childish girl. She also hoped, can get more adult roles and feminine. I want a different role than before. During this time I was always the key child, childish. I want to try a more adult roles, "said. before the offer came, the girl who mentioned having a special relationship with the Afghan honed his acting skills by following the course." Sometimes I'm still not confident I took out an acting capacity, less the total, " then added, smiling, (bataviase.co.id)