So Ready to Regent, Julia Perez Photos Circulating Half Naked on the Internet

Julia Perez could only say his grateful to those who spread the midst of personal photos as a regent Pacitan nomination process. Half-naked photos of Pacitan background Jupe crowded world of internet du outstanding. "In this era of democracy, fair only if people want to spend their aspirations," Jupe said in a tone of resignation when contacted tabloidnova.com. .

Jupe who claimed to have passed the selection became regent Pacitan can only be received only support and blasphemy during his nomination process. "Well, I've seen the photo I had. Posted at people I do not know. The pros and cons it was fair and always there. I can only say thank you to someone who has done black campaign," said Jupe.

Jupe is being actively explore information about Pacitan. Jupe did not even bother with the photos that could topple his self-esteem. "I had an aspiration value. I am not disturbed and only pleaded not carry my past. But look what I can give to society Pacitan later," said Jupe wise