Fanny Fabriana Hobbies Playing Red Eye Until Facebook

Indonesia, Actress Fanny Fabriana surprisingly beautiful hobby to play Facebook (FB), to the extent asiknya he reached the red eye. Movie stars I Know What You Did On Facebook is still active surfing on Facebook samap this second. Sometimes he was surprised to see that there is not his Facebook account, on behalf of himself.

"FB the negative side, many of which on behalf of Fanny Fabriana. Original confused which one. If there is the account on behalf of me, I was baseball's bad mood. I'm grateful aja, well I have a name. Origin contents enjoy no funny stuff, which suddenly arrived gosipin person or a negative, "she explained.

Artists who began his career in the world of this model never finds any Facebook account that bears his name, but using Japanese language.

"People are saying, if Fanny face similar to the Japanese people. But no. If misused scared too. But I'm more concerned with the same account I ajach. Until now still remain cool-cool only. Said Fanny